THE FRIENDLY GHOST HUNTERS

Paranormal Investigations

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Year - New Investigations

Donald
Administrator

It's a new year and the time has come for new investigations. Where would everyone like to investagate this year? I would like to investigate graveyards, I have a close conection with them for some reason. Lets hear your picks for 2011.

January 9, 2011 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tina Duvall
Site Owner

Hi Donnie! Hope you had a great New Year and Christmas!  I would love to do some grave yards! There is one in the Louisville are called "Hells Gate" I would love to make plans to go there. I also want to get us set up for Bobby Mackeys and the Old Pittsburg Hosp in Tennessee. What do you think?8)

January 11, 2011 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Donald
Administrator

These sound great!!!  Hells Gate is not one that I have heard to much about but I am sure we will have a great time. I need to get with Steve and see if he still has those nite camera's that you couldn't get to work so that I can see what is wrong with them. How many places do you plan to try and set up for us this year?

January 15, 2011 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tina Duvall
Site Owner

I'm not sure how many yet? But any input for places would be grreat from everyone.  It would be nice to find some places that don't try to charge you an arm and a leg to investigate. LOL  It would be nice if we all lived closer together and could have a meeting about it.  It will be around April or May before I can go anywhere :(  But, you, Steve and Carl should get together and go do some local spots up there and do some investigations together.

January 16, 2011 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Donald
Administrator

You are so right. Many places are starting to charge to much for people to investigate because of the number of people doing investigation now. I have been trying to get in touch with steve but his e-mail at insightbb is not working, I will have to try his e-mail at yahoo. We need to work with the equipment to get better knowledge of what we can do.

January 22, 2011 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tina Duvall
Site Owner

Hmm, I havn't talked with Steve in a while so I am not sure about his emails. Will have to check that out. I always use [email protected]  I think it would be great if you guys could get together and practice with the equipment.  With me living in TN it makes it very difficult for me to be there. 

January 23, 2011 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.